The goal of your Assisting Angels Caregiver is to provide the assistance and companionship your loved one needs to enjoy a healthy, fulfilled and independent life as long as possible in the comfort of his/her own home. After a free, initial consultation, we will develop a personal support plan that is customized to match your family’s needs. Whether your loved one is an elder with early stage Alzheimer’s or Dementia, or an adult with an acute or chronic disability, or an elder who needs a companion to be safe and eat healthy, we will provide the right caregiver for you and your family. Assisting Angels Caregiver services can be arranged on a daily, part-time basis or around the clock to meet individual client’s needs.
Depending on the level of care requested, we will recommend an Assisting Angels Caregiver with the appropriate training & skill level – from a companion/homemaker to a Home Health Aide to a Certified Nursing Assistant.
These services can be performed by a Homemaker/Companion Caregiver and do not require a Home Health Aide or Certified Nursing Assistant.
- Shopping & Meal Preparation - Plan and prepare healthy delicious meals with consultation by our registered dietitian, if needed.
- Prescription reminders & pick-up - Travel safely to keep doctor’s appointments and pick-up prescriptions
- Companionship - Give the family caregiver the peace of mind to take a break
- Transportation & Errands - Stay safe while getting out for hobbies or errands
- Housekeeping & Laundry - Light, daily housekeeping keeps the home fresh
- Respite - Relief for the family caregivers for times when you need it
These services require a Home Health Aide or Certified Nursing Assistant.
- Personal Care (grooming, bathing, dressing, transferring, ambulation, therapeutic exercises, etc.)
Additionally, we will coordinate with home health care providers for any skilled nursing needs that exist or develop while under our care.
At Assisting Angels Caregivers, we extensively screen and continually train our caregivers to maintain the highest standard of excellence, and we strive to achieve complete satisfaction with our services. All Assisting Angels Caregivers receive a thorough background check, drug testing as a requirement of employment, are bonded and insured, and carry Worker's Compensation for your protection and peace of mind.
For specific questions regarding the extent of our services or to schedule a free consultation, please contact us.